|
巨龙之魂
莫卓克 Morchok
准备
No mortal shall turn me from my task!
没有凡人能阻碍我的使命。
攻击龙眠神殿
Cowards! Weaklings! Come down and fight or I will bring you down!
懦夫。弱者。下来与我一战,否则我就“送”你们下来。
You cannot hide in this temple forever, shaman!
你不可能永远躲在神殿之中,萨满!
I will turn this tower to rubble and scatter it across the wastes.
我会夷平这座塔,将它的碎片抛洒在荒原上。
Wyrmrest... will... fall. All will be dust.
神殿必将倒塌。万物归于尘土。
开战
You seek to halt an avalanche. I will bury you.
你妄想阻止雪崩。我只会埋葬你。
召唤共鸣水晶
Flee and die!
逃向死亡。
Run, and perish.
奔向灭亡。
施放大地震颤
The stone calls...
石头在呼唤……
The ground shakes...
大地在震颤……
The rocks tremble...
岩石在战抖……
The surface quakes...
地面在动荡……
施放大地黑血
...and the black blood of the earth consumes you.
……大地的黑血会吞噬你。
...and there is no escape from the old gods.
……没人能从上古之神的手中逃脱。
...and the rage of the true gods follows.
……真神之怒接踵而来。
...and you drown in the hate of The Master.
……主人的仇恨将吞没你。
召唤克卓莫
You thought to fight me alone? The earth splits to swallow and crush you.
你认为只会与我战斗?分裂的大地将会吞噬你,碾碎你。
击杀玩家
I am unstoppable.
我不可阻挡。
It was inevitable.
这不可避免。
Ground to dust.
大地归为尘土。
死亡
Impossible. This cannot be. The tower... must... fall.
不可能。这不可能。这座塔……必须毁掉……
老一之后
阿弗拉沙斯塔兹:暮光之锤撤退了!我们夺回了神殿;进入神殿,稳固防守。
塔丽苟萨:谢谢,姐妹们,我重焕活力了。
塔丽苟萨:上古之神现身了———黑暗之潮从他们撕开的裂口中涌出,直奔神殿而去,我们要为守护巨龙争取时间
塔莉苟萨:在地平线的那边,两名无面者将军。左诺兹和约萨希,指挥着一支邪恶的军团
塔莉苟萨:要想活着终结这一切,我们就必须击败他们。借助我姐妹们的双翼,让他们带你们飞到尽可能近的地方!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
督军佐诺兹 Warlord Zon'ozz
准备
督军左诺兹喊道:Vwyq agth sshoq'meg N'Zoth vra zz shfk qwor ga'halahs agthu. Uulg'ma, ag qam.
Once more shall the twisted flesh-banners of N'Zoth chitter and howl above the fly-blown corpse of this world. After millennia, we have returned.
督军左诺兹悄悄的说:恩佐斯这扭曲的血肉大旗终将再次飘扬在这个世界的尸体上空,猎猎作响。一千年后,我们终于回来了。
开战
督军左诺兹喊道:Zzof Shuul'wah. Thoq fssh N'Zoth!
Victory for Deathwing. For the glory of N'Zoth!
督军左诺兹悄悄的说:死亡之翼必胜。为了恩佐斯的荣耀!
施放干扰之影
督军左诺兹喊道:Sk'shgn eqnizz hoq.
Your fear drives me.
督军左诺兹悄悄的说:你们的恐惧驱使着我。
督军左诺兹喊道:Sk'magg yawifk hoq.
Your suffering strengthens me.
督军左诺兹悄悄的说:你们的苦难强化了我。
督军左诺兹喊道:Sk'uuyat guulphg hoq.
Your agony sustains me.
督军左诺兹悄悄的说:你们的痛苦支撑着我。
施放苟拉斯之血
N'Zoth ga zyqtahg iilth.
The will of N'Zoth corrupts you.
恩佐斯的意志将腐蚀你。
施放末日黑洞
Gul'kafh an'qov N'Zoth.
Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.
凝视恩佐斯的内心吧。
击杀玩家
Sk'tek agth nuq N'Zoth yyqzz.
Your skulls shall adorn N'Zoth's writhing throne.
你们的头颅将装饰恩佐斯的扭曲王座。
Sk'shuul agth vorzz N'Zoth naggwa'fssh.
Your deaths shall sing of N'Zoth's unending glory.
你们的死亡将歌颂恩佐斯无尽的荣耀。
Sk'yahf agth huqth N'Zoth qornaus.
Your souls shall sate N'Zoth's endless hunger.
你们的灵魂将满足恩佐斯无尽的饥渴。
Ywaq ma phgwa'cul hnakf.
They are the whisper on the shivering wind.
他们是颤栗之风中的耳语。
死亡
Uovssh thyzz... qwaz...
To have waited so long... for this...
为了这一天……等待了那么久……
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
不眠的约萨希 Yor'sa***he Unsleeping
准备
不眠的约萨希喊道:Ak'agthshi ma uhnish, ak'uq shg'cul vwahuhn! H'iwn iggksh Phquathi gag OOU KAAXTH SHUUL!
Our numbers are endless, our power beyond reckoning! All who oppose the Destroyer will DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS!
不眠的约萨希悄悄的说:我们的数量无穷无尽,我们的力量超乎想象!所有敢于和灭世者作对的人,都将被千刀万剐!
开战
Iilth qi'uothk shn'ma yeh'glu Shath'Yar! H'IWN IILTH! [2]
You will drown in the blood of the Old Gods! ALL OF YOU!
古神之血将淹没你们!淹没你们所有人!
召唤舒码之血
KYTH ag'xig yyg'far IIQAATH ONGG!
SEE how we pour from the CURSED EARTH!
见证我们从破碎的大地下涌出的那一刻吧!
UULL lwhuk H'IWN!
The DARKNESS devours ALL!
黑暗会吞噬你们所有人!
击杀玩家
Sk'yahf qi'plahf PH'MAGG!
Your soul will know ENDLESS TORMENT!
你的灵魂将遭受无尽的折磨!
H'iwn zaix Shuul'wah, PHQUATHI!
All praise Deathwing, THE DESTROYER!
赞美伟大的灭世者,死亡之翼!
Shkul an'zig qvsakf KSSH'GA, ag'THYZAK agthu!
From its BLEAKEST DEPTHS, we RECLAIM this world!
从绝望的深渊中崛起,我们将重新夺回这个世界!
死亡
Ez, Shuul'wah! Sk'woth'gl yu'gaz yog'ghyl ilfah!
O, Deathwing! Your faithful servant has failed you!
哦,死亡之翼!您忠实的仆人辜负了您!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
老四前面台子
塔丽苟萨说:守护巨龙早就在等着你们了 快去吧
萨尔说:这没有用,巨龙之魂的力量太强大了 我不能安全的使用它 这个神器里面的混乱力量也许会毁掉我们所有的人。
阿莱克斯塔萨,生命束缚者说:那么 我们就真的失败了
卡雷苟斯说:不 这不一定 我相信 .......是的......这样也许能行
卡雷苟斯说:永恒之眼里的聚焦之虹也许能让我们汇聚储存在巨龙之魂里面的魔法矩阵
萨尔说:是的 我明白了 我们将使用死亡之翼的力量去对付他自己
伊萨拉,觉醒者说:我感到了危险 这是个陷阱......在这个险恶的时刻 我们被算计了
萨尔说:我们没有选择 必须相信这些盟友
卡雷苟斯说:我会打开通往永恒之眼的通路 英雄们 你们不能失败 艾泽拉斯的未来寄托在你们身上
缚风者哈格拉 Hagara the Stormbinder
准备
Heh! Even with the aspect of time on your side, you stumble foolishly into a trap.
嗤。仗着时光守护者站在你们那边,你们就敢闯进这陷阱吗?
Don't preen just yet little pups, we'll cleanse this world of your kind.
别得意,小崽子。我们会把你们从这个世界上清除掉。
Heh! You won't leave this place alive.
哼!你们休想活着离开这里!
Not one of you will live to see the final Cataclysm! Finish them!
你们没人能活着看到真正的大灾变!杀掉他们!
Swagger all you like; you pups don't stand a chance. Flee now, while you can.
尽管虚张声势吧,但你们这些小崽子毫无机会。快跑吧,否则就迟了。
开战
You cross the Stormbinder! I'll slaughter you all.
你们竟敢挑战缚风者!我要杀光你们。
施放冰枪
You face more than my axes, this close.
在这个距离,你要面对的不仅仅是我的斧子。
See what becomes of those who stand before me!
看看那些敢于阻拦我的家伙的下场吧!
Feel a chill up your spine...?
感受到背脊上的寒意了吗……?
施放寒冰之墓
Stay, pup.
站住,小崽子。
Hold still.
待着别动。
施放寒冰之潮
You can't outrun the storm.
你休想逃出风暴的掌控。
Die beneath the ice.
死在寒冰之下吧。
束缚水晶受到攻击
Get away from that mongrel.
离那远点,杂种。
束缚水晶受到被摧毁
The time I spent binding that, WASTED!
我花了那么多时间来束缚它,全浪费了!
You'll PAY for that.
你们会为此付出代价的。
Enough!
够了!
Aughhhh!
啊啊啊!
Again?
又来了?
Impudent pup!
放肆的小崽子!
The one remaining is still enough to finish you.
就算剩一个也够解决你们的了。
施放闪电风暴
Suffer the storm's wrath!
承受风暴的怒火吧!
Thunder and Lightning, dance at my call!
雷霆与闪电在我的命令下狂舞!
超载
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?.
You're toying with death.
你们这是在找死。
You think you can play with my lightning?
你们自以为能戏弄我的闪电吗?
反噬
Impossible! NOOOO!
这不可能!
No, more Lightning!
不!更多……闪电……
Enough of your games! You won't live to do it again.
我受够你们的把戏了!去死吧。
I'll finish you now pups!
我现在就干掉你们,崽子!
击杀玩家
You should have run, dog!
你该逃走的,小崽子!
Feh!
哼!
Down, pup.
一个崽子死掉了。
A waste of my time.
真是浪费时间
死亡
Cowards! You pack of weakling... dogs...
懦夫!你们这群懦弱的……走狗……
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
老五前
伊萨拉,觉醒者:赞美泰坦 他们回来了
诺兹多姆,时光之王:倒也不是完全没料到
卡雷苟斯:太好了 我们马上就开始仪式
阿莱克斯塔萨,生命束缚者:仪式需要我们身上的一块碎片 并将带走我们大部分力量 我们将被大大地削弱
萨尔:英雄们 这个重担又落到你们的肩上了
萨尔:我们会将守护巨龙的力量灌注到巨龙之魂中 在此期间 你们必须保护我们
萨尔:当你们准备好的时候就告诉我
死亡之翼:重逢真令我高兴 阿莱克斯塔萨 分开时候 我可是一直很忙
死亡之翼:将你的幼龙变成扭曲无脑的畸形 并屈从于我的命令 这可是......非常痛苦的过程
阿莱克斯塔萨,生命束缚者:它们......已经不再是我的子嗣 消灭它们
死亡之翼:这些龙崽子 这些实验 只是为了一个崇高的目标 你很快就会看到我最伟大的研究成果
死亡之翼:奈法利安 奥妮克希亚 希奈丝特拉 ......他们毫无价值 现在 你们就要面对我最终的造物
死亡之翼:暮光审判已经临近;你们这些可悲的凡人即将谢幕
奥卓克希昂 Ultraxion
准备
Ysera says: I sense a great disturbance in the balance approaching. The chaos of it burns my mind!
伊瑟拉大喊:伊萨拉,觉醒者:一股破环平衡的力量正在接近 他的混乱灼烧着我的心智
Ultraxion yells: I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom...
奥卓克希昂大喊:我即是末日的开端……蔽日的阴影……毁灭的丧钟……
Ultraxion yells: For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!
奥卓克希昂大喊:我存在的意义就是为了这个时刻。见证你们的死亡和绝望吧,凡人!
开战
Now is the Hour of Twilight!
暮光审判降临了!
艾泽拉斯最后的守护者出现
Thrall yells: Strength of the Earth, hear my call! Shield them in this dark hour, the last defenders of Azeroth!
萨尔大喊:大地之力,听我召唤!请在这个黑暗的时刻庇护艾泽拉斯最后的守护者!
施放暮光审判
The final shred of light fades, and with it, your pitiful mortal existence!
最后一缕光也消失了,你们这些可悲的凡人也将随之消逝!
不稳定的能量提高
Through the pain and fire my hatred burns!
我的仇恨在烈焰与痛苦中燃烧!
生命赐福出现
Alexstrasza yells: Take heart, heroes, life will always blossom from the darkest soil!
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:当心,英雄们,哪怕在黑暗之中,生命依然会得到绽放!
梦境精华出现
Ysera yells: In dreams, we may overcome any obstacle.
伊瑟拉大喊:在梦中,我们可以克服一切障碍。
魔力之源出现
Kalecgos yells: Winds of the arcane be at their backs, and refresh them in this hour of darkness!
卡雷苟斯大喊:奥术之风将支援他们,让他们在这个黑暗的时刻重焕活力!
时光之环出现
Nozdormu yells: The cycle of time brings an end to all things.
诺滋多姆大喊:时光之环会结束所有的一切。
击杀玩家
Fall before Ultraxion!
在我面前倒下吧!
You have no hope!
你们没有希望!
Hahahahaha!
哈哈哈!
施放暮光崩裂
I WILL DRAG YOU WITH ME INTO FLAME AND DARKNESS!
我要拖着你们一起陷入烈焰与黑暗!
守护巨龙被击杀
Alexstraza says: They have failed us sister.
阿莱克斯塔萨说:他们辜负了我们,妹妹。
Ysera says: I have awakened only to sleep once again.
伊瑟拉说:我已经觉醒,却只能再次沉睡。
死亡
But...but...I am...Ul...trax...ionnnnnn...
可……可……我是……奥卓……
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
老六前
阿莱克斯塔萨,生命束缚者:完成了 我们的力量灌注到了巨龙之魂里 我们的命运就交给你了 大地守护者
萨尔:塔蕾莎...凯恩...阿格娜...我不会辜负你们 我不会辜负这个世界
卡雷苟斯:他朝着大漩涡去了 我们必须马上阻止他 如果他逃回了深岩之州 我们就再也没有机会了
空军上尉斯威茨:欢迎登上天火号 我们要追到世界的尽头 你们准备好了吗
空军上尉斯威茨:全速前进 一切都取决于我们的速度了 不能让灭世者跑了
战争大师黑角 Warmaster Blackhorn
准备
Hah! I was hoping you'd make it this far. You'd best be ready for a REAL fight!
哈!如我所愿,你们坚持到了这里。准备好迎接真正的战斗了吗?
开战
You won't get near the Master! Dragonriders, ATTACK!
你们休想靠近主人。龙骑士们,攻击!
第二阶段
Looks like I'm doing this myself. GOOD.
看来我得亲自动手了。很好!
施放暮光杀戮
Goriona, give them hell!
格里昂纳!让他们下地狱!
施放冲击波
How's THIS?
这招怎么样?
狂暴
We're flying a little too close... It's been a good fight, but I'm ending it NOW.
我们飞的太近了...这是一场出色地战斗,不过现在,一切都结束了!
击杀玩家
Mess with the bull...
感受公牛的疯狂吧...
Down you go!
躺下吧!
GET UP! ...Oh. Weakling...
快站起来!...哦,你可真是懦弱...
死亡
Well... done, heh. But I wonder if you're good enough... to best him.
干得好……哼。可我很怀疑你们有没有本事……击败他。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
老七
空军上尉斯威茨:看那些装甲 他正在解体 摧毁那些装甲 我们就能给他最后一击
空军上尉斯威茨:别担心我 去阻止灭世者吧!Enshu-falah-nah,dorini。
死亡之翼的脊背 Spine of Deathwing
准备
Your tenacity is admirable, but pointless! You ride into the jaws of the apocalypse!
你们的顽强令我赞叹,但毫无价值。你们踏上了末日审判之路。
背上依然有玩家战斗
You are less than dust, fit only to be brushed from my back.
你们比尘埃更渺小,赶走你们就像掸走灰尘一般容易。
Ha! I didn't realize you fools were still there.
你们这些蠢货竟然还在我背上。
Your efforts are insignificant! I carry you to your deaths!
你们的努力是徒劳的,我只会带着你们飞向死亡。
Cling while you can, heroes! You and your world are doomed!
别抵抗了,“英雄们”。你们和这个世界都在劫难逃。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
死亡之翼的疯狂 Madness of Deathwing
准备
Alexstrasza yells: You have accomplished the impossible, succeeded where all Azeroth feared you would fail
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:你完成了不可能完成的任务,全艾泽拉斯都担心你会失败,可你却成功了。
Alexstrasza yells: Before you is the Cache of the Aspects. Take from it what you will, for you have more than earned the right.
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:在你面前的就是我们守护巨龙的宝箱:挑选你的奖励吧,这是你应得的。
Nozdormu yells: ... although, you may want to hurry.
诺滋多姆大喊:我要是你们,就会赶快一点……
死亡之翼
开战
You have done NOTHING. I will tear your world APART.
你们什么都没做到。我要撕碎你们的世界。
施放源质箭
There's no shelter from my fury!
谁都逃不过我的怒火。
Your armor means nothing! Your faith - even less!
你的护甲毫无作用,你的信仰一文不值。
The sea will swallow your smoldering remains!
大海将吞噬你们熊熊燃烧的尸体。
施放大灾变
I'LL TEAR THIS WORLD APART!
我要撕碎这个世界!
I'LL SHOW YOU A TRUE CATACLYSM!
我会让你们知道,什么是真正的大灾变!
WATCH AS YOUR WORLD COMES TO AN END!
注视你们的世界走向灭亡!
第二阶段
Deathwing yells: I AM DEATHWING! THE DESTROYER! THE END OF ALL THINGS! INEVITABLE! INDOMINABLE! I AM THE CATACLYSM!
死亡之翼大喊:吾名死亡之翼,天命之灭世者,万物的终结者,无可阻挡,无可违逆;吾即大灾变!
阿莱克斯塔萨
进攻
Alexstrasza yells: I will cleanse whatever corruption I can; my fire will not harm you.
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:我会尽力净化一切堕落之物;我的烈焰不会伤害你们。
死亡之翼施放大灾变
Alexstrasza yells: No! Such power! Deathwing's summoning of the final Cataclysm will destroy all life on Azeroth. Quickly, we must interrupt him!
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:不!如此强大的力量!死亡之翼将召来毁灭所有生命的大灾变。赶快,我们必须阻止他!
第二阶段
Alexstrasza yells: He's completely mad!
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:他已经彻底疯了!
胜利阶段
Alexstrasza yells: Excellent work! The fire of my heart glows with a brilliant purity unmatched. Every spark of it I will channel into the Dragon Soul!
阿莱克斯塔萨大喊:干得好。我心中的火焰将迸发出无比纯净的光芒;每一束火花都将被引导至巨龙之魂中。
卡雷苟斯
进攻
Kalecgos yells: I will charge you with arcane energy to blast your foes.
卡雷苟斯大喊:我会赋予你们奥术的力量,摧毁敌人。
死亡之翼施放大灾变
Kalecgos yells: The Destroyer is gathering all his might for a blow that will split the world. Attack him, now! We must stop the final Cataclysm!
卡雷苟斯大喊:灭世者想要集中它全部的力量来撕裂这个世界!快进攻!我们必须阻止这最后的大灾变!
第二阶段
Kalecgos yells: Is he... coming apart?
卡雷苟斯大喊:他是不是……在解体?
胜利阶段
Kalecgos yells: Well done! I will realign the flow of mana and fill the Dragon Soul with all my arcane might!
卡雷苟斯大喊:干得好!我会重调魔法的涡流,并将我所有的奥术力量灌注到巨龙之魂中。
诺兹多姆
进攻
Nozdormu yells: I will slow the Destroyer's attacks when I can.
诺兹多姆大喊:我会尽力放慢灭世者的攻击。
死亡之翼施放大灾变
Nozdormu yells: Hurry, heroes. In mere moments Deathwing's Cataclysm will complete what he begun and end the world. Join me in the attack, now!
诺兹多姆大喊:赶快,英雄们。死亡之翼引导的大灾变即将毁灭这个世界。和我一起进攻,快!
第二阶段
Nozdormu yells: Press the attack, heroes!
诺兹多姆大喊:发动进攻,英雄们。
胜利阶段
Nozdormu yells: It is time! I will expend EVERYTHING to bind every thread here, now, around the Dragon Soul. What comes to pass will never be undone!
诺兹多姆大喊:是时候了。我将使用全部的力量来控制巨龙之魂周围所有的时光线。我们过去的一切努力绝不能白费。
伊瑟拉
进攻
Ysera yells: I will bring you closer to the Emerald Dream. Seek safety there when the fight becomes too intense.
伊瑟拉大喊:我会让你们离翡翠梦境更近一些。当战斗太过激烈的时候可以进入梦境寻求庇护。
死亡之翼施放大灾变
Ysera yells: Deathwing is conjuring the final Cataclysm; even the Emerald Dream trembles. If we are to stop the spell, we must attack him together.
伊瑟拉大喊:死亡之翼正在引导最后的大灾变,连翡翠梦境都在颤抖。要想阻止他,我们必须联手进攻。
第二阶段
Ysera yells: Such rage...I have never seen.
伊瑟拉大喊:如此……愤怒……我从未见过……
胜利阶段
Ysera yells: We are one step closer. The unknowable, transcendent power of the Emerald Dream, I now give unto the Dragon Soul!
伊瑟拉大喊:我们又近了一步。我会将神秘莫测的翡翠梦境之力注入到巨龙之魂中。
萨尔
第二阶段
Thrall yells: These champions are our only hope for exposing Deathwing's weakness. Together, we can prevail!
萨尔大喊:要让死亡之翼暴露弱点,这些英雄是唯一的希望。团结,我们终将胜利。
Thrall yells: Only you can give us our opening.
萨尔大喊:别放弃。击败死亡之翼的希望寄托在你们身上了。
玩家死亡
Deathwing yells: There is no hope, no future, all life is doomed!
死亡之翼大喊:这里没有希望,没有未来,所有的生命都将毁灭!
Deathwing yells: Like you, all Azeroth shall burn!
死亡之翼大喊:艾泽拉斯将会像你一样熊熊燃烧!
Deathwing yells: Know that your world will soon follow!
死亡之翼大喊:要知道你的世界很快会跟随你的脚步走向灭亡!
Thrall yells: Avenge the fallen! Continue the fight!
萨尔大喊:向堕落者复仇!继续进攻!
Ysera yells: Another soul lost...to the Destroyer.
伊瑟拉大喊:又一个灵魂...陨落于死亡之翼之手。
死亡
The Aspects are channeling their essence into the Dragon Soul held by Thrall
守护巨龙将他们的力量传输到萨尔手中的巨龙之魂内。
Thrall uses the Dragon Soul, empowered by the Aspects, to unleash one last massive burst of power. Unable to withstand it, Deathwing's corrupted body is obliterated, his armor shattered; a portion of his jaw lands on the platform, all that remains of the Destroyer.
萨尔使用被守护巨龙加持的巨龙之魂,最后一次发射出一股毁灭性的力量。无法承受这股力量的死亡之翼已经破碎的身体再次遭到毁灭,他下颚的一部分落到平台上,身上的护甲被击碎,其余的部分则彻底消亡。 |
|